Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge: R is for Road Trip!


There's just something about a road trip that sprinkles particles of excitement and thrill all throughout the world's oxygen. There's adventure and new discoveries, and even when your car breaks down and you're stranded in a strange town, there's still the thrill of being on this crazy trip with a destination unknown.

The road trip in CFD was super fun to write. I was able to cameo a lot of people who have inspired me into the minor characters who help Haley & Linzi reach their final destination. My sister compared it to a scavenger hunt because the girls pick up clues at each new location that determines where they'll head next in their search for an undead surfer (by undead, I don't mean paranormal either).

Most of my road trips in real life have been to see a band perform live, which is one of the adventures that Haley & Linzi experience. I incorporated some of my own memories into that scene, which immortalized an awesome trip to see an awesome band with my awesome BFF Rachel.

Have you ever taken a road trip? Where'd you go? What did you see? Tell me about your adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment