Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge: Y is for Yellowcard!


I mentioned earlier during A - Z that playlists and music influence so very much of my writing process. Today I want to give credit where credit is due. Yellowcard's song "With You Around" inspired and influenced a lot in Chasing Forever Down. This song is the embodiment of my book in so many ways. Even after I have a playlist, there's always one song that I attach to my books as that book's "overall song." For CFD, it's this one. I even pulled the title of my book from a lyric in this song. So thank you, Yellowcard. And even more, thank you to my best friend Rachel because if not for her love for Yellowcard, I wouldn't have found this song. <3

1 comment:

  1. I remember Yellowcard. I love it when a song inspires writing :)

    ReplyDelete