Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cover Reveal: AMERICAN GIRL ON SATURN! (my book!)

Many months ago, my sister Emily turned to me in the Taco Bell parking lot and said, "You know what would be a good book? If there was a boyband, and something bad happened, so they had to go stay with this secret service agent's family, written from a teenage daughter's POV." I agreed, it'd be a really good book, and then we carried on with other topics (probably about One Direction).

Two weeks later, I was still thinking about this awesome idea. So I casually said, "Hey Em, you know that boyband story idea? Are you gonna write it?" Her reply was, "No, I just think it'd be a cool book to read, but it's just not something I would write. But you can write it if you want."

And that is how American Girl On Saturn came to be. I'm so excited about this book and this cover, and I'm so very excited to *finally* share this cover with you guys! As for the book, I'll be sharing it with you on Liam Payne's birthday, which is August 29th for all you non-Directioners!

Also, since Emily is the reason this book will even exist, she has a little something extra attached to the cover reveal (aka a teaser from this book!) over on her blog. Go look!

2 comments:

  1. It IS a fantastic book idea... go Emily! And go you for writing it! And I love the teaser. Can't wait to read AGOS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't wait! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete