Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Introducing Rough Waters, Book #2 of the Drenaline Surf series!

I know some of you read Chasing Forever Down waaaaaay back when it was first released, and a few people have tracked me down on the internet to know when a sequel was coming. Well, I finally have news for you guys! 

Rough Waters, book #2 in the Drenaline Surf series, will be released spring of 2014! I've listed March as the release month, but if there's any way I can get this book to you guys in February, I definitely will. The story will pick up with Haley's permanent return to Crescent Cove the next summer, and I'm so unbelievably excited to get back to these characters!

I'm touring Chasing Forever Down in January, so I'm really excited for a new group of readers to experience this book. If you haven't read it yet, definitely keep up with me because I'm always doing flash giveaways on Facebook and such. Also, watch for a price drop in December! ;)

Now, I'll stop rambling and share the summary of Rough Waters with you guys! Make sure you add it on Goodreads! :)

Haley's future has been waiting on the west coast for the past year, but she isn't the only new face in Crescent Cove this summer. When Colby Taylor's parents locate him and interrupt his surf competition, the surf star spirals out of control, dragging Drenaline Surf's reputation through the mud and into the ground with him.  
With Colby's secrets plastered across surf magazines and tabloid headlines, Haley takes on the job of playing damage control for Drenaline Surf - which isn't easy when Colby breaks everything he touches, Topher breaks the law, and Miles breaks his leg.  
Instead of chasing dreams of forever, Haley spends her summer chasing the unraveling careers of the hottest new faces in the surf world, and she's about to learn what happens when forever doesn't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment