Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Music Monday: Playlist for Breaking Saint Jude

As with all of my books, Breaking Saint Jude has a playlist, and that's what I'm sharing for today's Music Monday. The crazy thing about this soundtrack is that the majority of these bands are broken up, and there are a lot of indie bands on here. So you may or may not even be able to find the songs out there in music land. Also, My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade album could basically be a soundtrack for this book as well. I didn't realize how much it fit until recently.


  • "Hate" by Hawthorne Heights - Sums up how Jude feels about life
  • "I Heard You" by Good Charlotte - Meeting Max
  • "Snowblinded" by Kill Hannah - First date
  • "Poison Like Your Own" by Rookie of the Year - Confronting Max
  • "Welcome to the Black Parade" My Chemical Romance - Meeting the brotherhood (this song is PERFECT)
  • "Piano Song" by The Mile After - The scene at the train station
  • "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz - Official relationship (continued from train station scene)
  • "This is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Night of Fright
  • "Sing For Me" by Yellowcard - The story of Cameron 
  • "Taya (My Little Pet)" by Vifolly - The Taya mission
  • "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance - Umm... no certain scene. It just fits. 
  • "...And We Sing The Melody" by Rookie of the Year - Music night with Max
  • "View from Heaven" by Yellowcard - continued from Music night with Max
  • "Echoes" by Faretheewell - Disappearances
  • "The Story of Us" by Taylor Swift - Current relationship status
  • "Walking on Broken Glass" by Mest - When someone shows up at support group 'bearing gifts'
  • "2 AM" by Alexz Johnson - The scene I can't say because of spoilers. It's the chapter with the rooftop scene. 
  • "It's All Downhill From Nineteen" by Like The Stars - Jude's thoughts at the end of the book
  • "Sing For Me (Acoustic)" by Yellowcard - because it's the book's theme song and can be on here twice :)

And because I feel like sharing more, here's a pretty little moment from the train station scene:



No comments:

Post a Comment