Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Goodreads Shelves: Falling From The Sky Edition

One of my favorite things to do as an author is browse where people have shelved my books on Goodreads. I have to be in the right mindset to do this because sometimes you get shelved on some pretty awful shelves, but I've fortunately been shelved on more good than bad.

Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite shelves that Falling From The Sky has been placed on. As an author, I think it's SO important to focus on the people who love your books and realize how many people you've impacted with your stories. Since this is my favorite of my books, these made my day.


  • Made Me Cry (This is a life goal for me. I want to make you cry.)
  • I Love This Book (Thank you!)
  • Made Of Win (Thank you!)
  • Pretty Pretty Cover (Thank you!)
  • Reread Worthy (Thank you!)
  • Straight No More (ROFL, I love this one)
  • Underhyped (Thank you!)
  • Makes Your Heart Hurt In A Good Way (Possibly my favorite!)
  • Favorite Couples (Thank you! Me too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment