Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Saturn Series: Before You Go (announcement)

I previously announced that this was my year of LGBT works. I announced this particular project via my newsletter earlier this week, and now I'm sharing it with the rest of the bookish world population.

In February, I will be releasing a 99c Saturn Series short story (which is actually going to be longer than a short story but shorter than a novella). It's titled Before You Go, and I've had a lot of fun with this one. Nat was my favorite part of writing Cross Me Off Your List, so digging into his life has been awesome. (If you haven't read CMOYL yet, you may want to hold off on reading this one just yet for spoilers + not knowing some of the characters.) 

Without any further delay, I give you the cover + blurb for Before You Go! :) Also, it's available for pre-order on Amazon!

Coming February 21st, 2016!


When you're the brother of an international superstar, you're famous by default. For Nat Winters, it's been more of a blessing than a curse. Free movie premieres and automatic entrance to fashion shows? He'll take it. Being surrounded by the hottest guys in the music biz doesn't hurt either. 

With eye candy all around him, it's impossible not to develop a few celebrity crushes. But when one of those crushes happens to reciprocate the feelings, the glitz, glam, and glitter are out the window! This romance just got real, and Nat needs to know where he fits into his new guy's life before his boy leaves on tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment