Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cover Reveal: Crash Landing (Bear Creek, #2)

Two years ago this month, I published the very first book I ever wrote in its entirety. It was an LGBT YA romance, and I expected to sell about 10 copies, if that. I didn't think anyone would really "get it" like I did. Oh, was I wrong. The love that has been sent my way from this book is unlike any other. I feel like my Falling From the Sky readers have a piece of me that my other readers don't. Like a glimpse into my soul. I've been asked for two years if there'd ever be a sequel, and I never said yes or no because I wasn't sure. If I gave them a sequel, I wanted it to have purpose and not just be written for the sake of being written. I'm hoping I can do this book justice and make it even better than the first one. I'm so crazy happy to be entering the world of Bear Creek with Ridge and Micah again. And the purpose to all this rambling is below... it's cover reveal day!

I introduce to you... CRASH LANDING, the sequel to Falling From the Sky!



A year after the summer of horse dates and blue rock candy, his summer internship at Dunson Hills Sports Camp brings Ridge McCoy back to Bear Creek. Coaching basketball isn't the best thing Bear Creek has to offer him, though. His long-distance relationship with Micah isn't so distant anymore. Ridge is prepared to coach summer basketball, take college courses in the fall, and move in with Micah. 

What he hasn't prepared for is telling his friends and family about his relationship. But when given a serious ultimatum – come out or get out – Ridge crash lands into an unfamiliar world of prejudice and homophobia. With his future career at stake, and at the risk of losing the little bit of family he has left, Ridge has to make a choice, and he isn't sure if he and Micah can find their way out of this wreckage.

1 comment:

  1. Really hope this sees the light of day, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete