Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Release Day: Before You Go (Saturn Series)

It's Before You Go release day! I chose February 21st as this story's release date because on Feb. 21st, 2014, I published my very first LGBT novel, a pretty little book called Falling From the Sky. It was something I was terrified to do, but today, I'm releasing my 3rd LGBT work, and even though it's a short story, I had a lot of fun with this one, and I love it, even if no one else does (aside from Emily & Rachel, obviously).



When you're the brother of an international superstar, you're famous by default. For Nat Winters, it's been more of a blessing than a curse. Free movie premieres and automatic entrance to fashion shows? He'll take it. Being surrounded by the hottest guys in the music biz doesn't hurt either. 

With eye candy all around him, it's impossible not to develop a few celebrity crushes. But when one of those crushes happens to reciprocate the feelings, the glitz, glam, and glitter are out the window! This romance just got real, and Nat needs to know where he fits into his new guy's life before his boy leaves on tour. 


I hope you enjoy the time you spend with Nat! If you haven't read the previous installments in the Saturn series, I'd suggest reading those first or else this won't make any sense to you. A lot of events, character development, and storylines play off of earlier works, specifically CROSS ME OFF YOUR LIST, where you meet Nat Winters.

As always, I'm willing to send review copies of American Girl on Saturn, Kids in Love, and/or Cross Me Off Your List in exchange for an honest review of the book(s).



No comments:

Post a Comment