Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

American Girl on Saturn: The Audiobook

If you follow me on social media, you've already seen the big announcement, but American Girl on Saturn is officially an audiobook!


This was my first audiobook experience, and thanks to my awesome narrator Rachel Jacobs, it was an incredible experience. It made me love this book all over again, which I hadn't felt in a while. She did an amazing job at bringing Chloe to life and breathing fresh air into this story and these characters. I'm so proud of her and the final product, and I hope you guys love it as much as I do! It's available on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes. If you are an audiobook listener and are willing to give this one a review, please contact me about how to get a review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment