Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Release Day: After The Show (a Saturn Series short story)

It's release day for After The Show, a Saturn Series short story. This story is set directly after the previous Saturn short story, Before You Go, and continues to follow Noah's brother Nat, as well as Noah's girlfriend Marisol, on their own adventure and a new business endeavor.




Buy e-book: 
Amazon || B&N || Kobo || iBooks || Smashwords


This is the last Saturn Series installment that I will be publishing. I want to thank everyone who has kept up with the series over the last three years. This series has been both a blessing and a curse for me. It helped launch my name as an author, but it also branded me incorrectly. I know some of you really enjoyed this series and understood the route I wanted to go with it, and I do appreciate the support. I'm sorry if you feel I've let you down by not continuing.

After The Show follows Nat and Marisol and their direct lives. When I wrote this short story, I'd planned on it leading into a spin off series with Nat, Marisol, and their significant others, digging deeper into their lives outside of Spaceships Around Saturn, so a few adjustments were made to the ending to try and finalize this better for you guys. However, some characters from the Saturn series do not make appearances, and their storylines will not be continued.

If you have questions (and want honest answers) about storylines that would be in the other books (that won't be published publicly) or want to find out something about a character and his/her future, you may e-mail me directly and ask. I'm open to answering your questions if you should have any.

Thank you again for supporting this series while it lasted. I'm forever thankful that you took a chance on me when there are so many talented authors out there! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment